We offer comprehensive medical services, from pediatric to geriatric medicine, to treatment and management of wounds and orthopedic injuries.
Appointment & Walk-In Services:
At Impact Primary & Urgent Care, we accept appointments for Physicals, Hypertension, Asthma, Diabetes and so much more. We also offer the convenience of Immediate Care with our Walk-In policy.
We offer a wide range of services, including a procedure room for wound repairs and orthopedic splinting, x-ray on site, laboratory for onsite and send out labs, strep tests, rapid flu tests, urinalysis and pregnancy tests, vaccines, gynecologic exams and testing, and wellness. In addition, we will use our local imaging centers during weekday hours, for further diagnostic testing such as ultrasound or CT scans.
Our goal is to provide excellent and efficient medical care and service, in a comfortable and unique environment.
- Family based Primary Care
- Routine physicals
- Flu Vaccines
- Rapid Strep, Influenza, Mono and RSV testing
- Wound repair and management
- Orthopedic injuries and treatment
- IV and injectable medications
- Joint Injections (Cortisone Shots)
- Trigger Point Injections for Fibromyalgia, Sciatica & Lumbar Degenerative Disc disease
- Viscosupplementation injections for knee osteoarthritis
- Injections and treatment for Tendinitis and Bursitis
- Vitamin B12 injections
- X-ray imaging onsite
- Onsite Laboratory services
- PPD testing
- Diabetes, Cholesterol, Asthma & Hypertension management
- Gynecologic exams and testing
- Comprehensive medical work-ups
- Sports and work physicals
- Worker’s compensation injuries
- Work with local Imaging Centers for Mammograms, Ultrasound and CT scans.
- Future Services: DOT physicals and Concussion Specialization